(SE) Another Step is a Step Too Far
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
& i sing hallelujah, ripped through my veins
The thing about the sort of predator that Remi was, he never attempted to hide. Though he was adept at stalking his prey, unlike smaller creatures who relied on the absence of sound or on ambushes, there was simply no hiding his presence. And so the footsteps Iris would hear would be entirely unencumbered by efforts of concealment. Instead, the manticore would burst through the thick swathes of marshland vines, his paws leaving clear tracks in the mud and the mire for any who dared to try and track him. His tail was curled tightly up and away from where it might inadvertently strike something living, while his wings were tucked neatly against his golden flanks to make moving through this hostile land slightly easier.

That he could smell someone ahead didn't immediately speak of danger or given the demigod a reason to pause. These lands were not entirely uninhabited—he'd been told as much—but that didn't mean he'd go rushing toward the first human-like scent he picked up on. The alchemist might once have been naive about danger, but that was sadly no longer the case. Now his body and mind bore horrific scars that would never heal, and his eyes had lost the laughter and kindness once so common in them.

Nearish to the trunk in which Iris hid, the manticore turned its head toward the pack of birds celebrating their meal with colourful cries.
i heard the hammer drop, my blood in the rain

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Another Step is a Step Too Far - by Iris - 01-12-2021, 10:11 PM
RE: (SE) Another Step is a Step Too Far - by Remi - 02-10-2021, 04:32 AM
RE: (SE) Another Step is a Step Too Far - by Iris - 03-03-2021, 09:45 AM