Personal Quest We're going on a Stone Hunt
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
As soon as Bastien had come back from the shrine in the woodlands, he had set about making a notice for help in the quest. There was never any time to do things like the present and he felt an excitement thrumming in him at the chance to grasp at some more knowledge of the Divine creatures living in this world.

The notice, which hung on the door of the church, read thus:

☆☆☆☆
COULD YOU HELP THE CHURCH OF SAFRIN?

LOOKING FOR THE BEST ADVENTURERS OR WILLING DISCIPLES TO HELP WITH A QUEST

Go to the Ruins at dawn on Friday to meet with Bastien and learn more about this chance to help the church and go on an adventure!

☆☆☆☆

He hoped that would be enough to attract somebody who had some muscles (or at least someone who could fight, or maybe one of those Ascended who could see in the dark...but Safrin would not like that, he didn't think).

Though looking about the ruins, at the fallen pillars and dark archways...he wondered if it was just going to be a lot of looking about, rather than the adventure he had promised. The only thing he'd ever encountered in these ruins was a scared woman, never any monsters.

As the sun began to rise, he heard the crunch of feet coming towards him in the snow. Bastien glanced over hoping to see hulking warriors or quick witted rogues...and saw Rexanna and Jigano. He tried to not let his disappointment show on his face. Both fine people, to be sure, but not the sorts he would have picked out for such a quest.

"Hello, friends!" He still called, waving them over where he stood in the middle of an ancient courtyard, now spotted with snow and frost. "I did not expect your beautiful faces here, but what a delight! Thank you for coming to help me!"

Once greetings had gone by and Rexanna and Jigano were waiting for him to explain exactly why the hell he'd dragged them out to a ruin so early, he smiled and spread his hands out wide, ever the performer. "So. Just the other day, I went to a shrine in the woods. Not to bella signora della notte's shrine, no, but to someone else. But why such blasphemy, Bastien? You might ask. Well, I was hoping to hear someone else tell me of Safrin to know what they might say. And this voice which responded told me that in these ruins there is a magical stone."

With a dramatic flourish around the ruins, he continued. "And this stone will let me understand the secrets of the divine. Of course, I will share these secrets with all who visit the church. It will benefit all of us! So shall you help me search for the stone?"
~~~~~~
Both spots for this PQ are taken!

POSTING ORDER:
None for this intro round, whatever order you want to Jigano Rexanna :)

Let's not use posting tables to help out Cirago~

Messages In This Thread
We're going on a Stone Hunt - by Bastien - 01-22-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: We're going on a Stone Hunt - by Jigano - 01-22-2019, 09:16 PM
RE: We're going on a Stone Hunt - by Rexanna - 01-22-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: We're going on a Stone Hunt - by Bastien - 01-23-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: We're going on a Stone Hunt - by Jigano - 01-23-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: We're going on a Stone Hunt - by Rexanna - 01-24-2019, 08:03 AM
RE: We're going on a Stone Hunt - by Bastien - 01-24-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: We're going on a Stone Hunt - by Rexanna - 01-28-2019, 03:55 AM
RE: We're going on a Stone Hunt - by Jigano - 01-28-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: We're going on a Stone Hunt - by Bastien - 01-28-2019, 10:16 PM