[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when the world turns upside down, you should blame it on me
Yet again, errands around Haulani. Only this time something spots his eye, something he doesn’t usually see around here. A tree, in the middle of the city, one that seemed surprisingly large considering that he hasn’t seen it there prior. Intrigued and distracted, the governor slips toward it, head tilting slightly as he focuses on it. He doesn’t notice as someone rounds the corner and collides with him, the pack of cigarettes in his hands goes spiraling down and he does stumble back just a fraction, a hand lashing out toward the wall to regain his balance. “Shit,” he half rumbles and half laughs.

Ah, the curse of being tall.

It seems the person that’s ran into him has the same statement, the curse leaving him after he’s been surveyed – Sunjata righting himself and letting his steel gaze focus on the shorter man, an amused smile spreading across his face. As for the man calling him governor and apologizing, the Flood can’t help but to shake his head. “It’s okay, really.” He offers, flashing a wider grin, playfully fanged as the amusement begins to falter slightly – peering around the other man briefly to see where the tree sapling was to ensure he hadn’t got turned around somehow.

His gaze flickers back at the offered cigarette box that he’d dropped, the governor reaching out to take it easily and pull one from it to place between his lips, angling the box so that the other man might take one should he want one. “It’s the second time that’s happened to me this week. I need to pay more attention too.” An olive branch given, a shrug offered as if it didn’t matter much. "Was just on my way to see the tree everyone's been talking about." A brow raises toward Henry to see if he knew anything about it.
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Sunjata - 01-14-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-14-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-17-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-20-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-23-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-28-2021, 05:34 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-01-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-03-2021, 05:04 AM