[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you promised me sunshine, why's it gloomy? we'll wait 'til the night to catch the moonbeam
Henry’s confirmation at being Attuned sparks a crooked smile along the governor’s face. Oh, are you? He rumbles mentally, wondering if whether or not Henry would be able to hear him. If it were true, he’d likely get some sort of reaction, even if Henry might not be able to respond without being shifted. Sunjata remembers those days well – days where he only had the macaw and the panther to guide him during LongNight… Two seasons ago.

Gods, it’s really been that long, huh?

You’ll get there.” He assures Henry easily, rolling his shoulders in a shrug but shifting his hand in an easy display of just a few of his shifts if only to show the boy some more options. The excitement from Henry at the mention of his dragon shift, however, arises a huff of laughter from him. “Hey, I started with one too.” He offers – perhaps a small amount of optimism for the kid.

Until of course, Henry’s already shifting into what Sunjata assumes is some sort of eagle, because it’s the only thing that makes sense for him. And he watches the avian reach out to prod the tree once more, before his mind is flooded with Henry’s voice. Ah, see, that’s the problem. I can’t actually fully shift right now. It hurts to admit it, honestly, but he’d rather let the boy know before shifting and having his broken wing out in the open for the rest of the public to see. Broke my wing in the jungles. I can fly in my other shifts, just not that one. And he doesn’t want to fuck up the bind that Nate had been so helpful in placing by shifting to his full-size dragon shift.

So he doesn’t, instead, considering the bird carefully. “But…” He says briefly, tugging at that part of him and shifting into that navy macaw of his, decidedly smaller thana the eagle’s wingspan. But in this form he wasn’t a predator, he was a parrot with a curved beak meant for crushing seeds rather than tearing flesh.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-14-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-17-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-20-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Sunjata - 01-20-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-23-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-28-2021, 05:34 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-01-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-03-2021, 05:04 AM