[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you promised me sunshine, why's it gloomy? we'll wait 'til the night to catch the moonbeam
They’re in agreement on whether or not they want the Ascended to succeed. Personally, if Sunjata had his choice, Nate wouldn’t be going. They’d finally get that nice and quiet LongNight they’d been trying to get for coming up on two years now that still hasn’t happened. But it isn’t in the cards, and the macaw slips closer toward the cliffs, to dive and play with the winds whipped up from the sea.

Pleased to officially meet you, Henry. He rumbles, giving an air of amusement toward the boy through the bond. Sunjata, though I’m sure you knew that already. There’s a hint of laughter that seems to trickle down the bond before it fades away completely with the comment offered from Henry, the inability to hold his tongue.

I have to hope that they do. If they don’t I imagine it’ll just be… Another cycle of death year after year. He sighs mentally, shifting his course to drift closer to the lighthouse. I’m worried what may happen if they don’t succeed.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-14-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-17-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-20-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-23-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-28-2021, 05:34 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-01-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Sunjata - 02-02-2021, 02:01 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-03-2021, 05:04 AM