Training snowed in
open!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
NOAH
I can't wait for this no more,
My eyes have come undone
Noah did not hesitate to follow the woman towards the weaponry that waited for them. He still had the spear which he pulled from the previous target. He knew how to use this weapon, and was gaining prowess with it each day, but the hunter was useless with a sword. As she held one out to him, he shook his head and gracefully declined it. "The spear suits me better." He regarded, lifting it some to gesture it. When he used it against Morgan, she complimented his skill and his tenacity. This fueled him to continue to hone himself and this extension of his body.

He took a few steps sideways and to the back, choosing a nice, open, clear spot for them to practice together. He remembered a time from when they were young, before going out on their first hunt in proximity to Whitebrim, where they learned how to get out of holds should they be attacked by cannibals. Elide, a few years older than him, had been taller than him at that time, but Noah had still managed to wrestle his way out of her grip. "Do you remember learning to wrestle ourselves out of danger when we were kids?" He asked her, lifting his spear to hold it in a ready position.

As Elide prepared herself for Noah to make the first move, he took the opportunity. He moved forward to close some distance between them. Then, with as swift and quick of movements as he could manage, the hunter swiped the end of his spear upwards in a circular motion, attempting to swing Elide's legs out from beneath her. "Difficult." He responded to her question, his tone an indication that they would definitely need to catch up later -- perhaps at the Kraai, rather than swinging weapons towards eachother.

If my star will ever rise,
Let it be the only one

Messages In This Thread
snowed in - by Noah - 01-15-2021, 04:04 PM
RE: snowed in - by Elide - 01-25-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: snowed in - by Noah - 02-08-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: snowed in - by Elide - 02-09-2021, 03:45 AM
RE: snowed in - by Noah - 02-18-2021, 08:29 PM