knew better, did it anyway
Remimimi~
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

The further into Deepfrost they get, the more Nate finds himself spending time in the Hollowed Grounds, and the more he hates it. He could be home instead. Could be making preparations, could be making potentially final memories with his husband, could be anywhere but here. But hey, what's the point in dwelling on shit he can't change?

At least he has a nice distraction here, strutting into the infirmary like he owns the place, an unlit cigarette hanging from between his lips as he looks around for Isla, ready to talk some kind of shop and throw himself entirely into that. Except, his fellow ascended isn't there, Remi is. "Oh." It's not disappointed, but it is surprised, Nate's head cocking as he weighs the situation, considers turning tail and not sticking his fingers into yet another pie. There's only so many burns a man can take.

Moderation and good sense have never come easily to the doctor though, so he lets a grin grow over his lips, his tongue flicking out to wet them before he fixes the alchemist with a sparkling, intense gaze. "Thought you were galavanting through the woods?"
But I know that time's gonna take me
I know that day's gonna come

Messages In This Thread
knew better, did it anyway - by Nate - 01-17-2021, 07:10 AM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Remi - 01-27-2021, 04:21 PM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Nate - 01-29-2021, 05:24 AM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Remi - 02-01-2021, 05:15 PM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Nate - 02-02-2021, 06:24 AM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Remi - 02-10-2021, 04:23 AM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Nate - 02-12-2021, 06:52 AM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Remi - 02-12-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Nate - 02-14-2021, 06:48 AM