knew better, did it anyway
Remimimi~
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

It’s made more than clear by the snort that leaves Nate that he knows exactly what the alchemist means. It’s not his place to entreat Wessex though, not that he really would even if it was. ”Good luck finding her.” He offers instead, his smile widening into something that could either be genuine or pitying.

Either way, he’s happier to move to cheerier topics. Ah.” While he laughs, a deep, rumbling chuckle, Nate squeezes his hand just a little. ”That makes far more sense.” Theres something else too, that talk of Ronin brings to mind, Nate hesitating, then shaking his head, clearing it. Not his place, and far too touchy feely for his liking.

”I hadn’t heard about keeping you from the Grounds.” The Greatwoods thing, sure, but the ban seemed like overkill. ”Thats... really relieving to hear, actually.” His words are just as awkward, the vulnerability not something that comes easily to Nate in the least.

Immediately, he’s laughing again, trying to smooth over the serious mood with jokes.  ”Hey, if we really fuck up over Longnight, you won’t have to worry about it at all.” And with that sobering joke, Nate rises to his feet again, taking a step towards the back offices. ”I’ll let you take care of yourself, I need to talk to Isla anyway. But we’ll talk soon, eh?”

Done
But I know that time's gonna take me
I know that day's gonna come

Messages In This Thread
knew better, did it anyway - by Nate - 01-17-2021, 07:10 AM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Remi - 01-27-2021, 04:21 PM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Nate - 01-29-2021, 05:24 AM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Remi - 02-01-2021, 05:15 PM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Nate - 02-02-2021, 06:24 AM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Remi - 02-10-2021, 04:23 AM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Nate - 02-12-2021, 06:52 AM
RE: knew better, did it anyway - by Remi - 02-12-2021, 06:25 PM