I was born a gamblin' (wo)man
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
this lighthouse I built to guide my feet has burned out and I forgot where I'm going
She’d be lyin’ if she said she wasn’t surprised when Sunjata came to her an’ asked her to help out with Torchline’s quest tasks. It might’a been laziness (or sheer stubbornness, who knows?) that kept her from jumpin’ at the first round’a volunteers - an’ while Raz didn’t pry, she could surmise that somethin’ had happened to someone. Or they went missing, as folks were often wont to do.

As far as she knows, they ain’t ready to place anythin’ yet, but that doesn’t stop the little thrill of terror at the idea’a bein’ deep in the Ocean. Even with a Manta stone, the idea looms in her head like that fuckin’ Sea Panther.

So the only way to tackle this BiG sCaRy is head-on, right? Right.

By divin’ into the deepest part’a the Ocean. Obviously.

Except she’s havin’ a hard time actually gettin’ into her boat. With her arms crossed just a liiiiittle bit too tight over her chest, Raza stares down at the small vessel at the edge’a the water. The methodical (and really, quite calming) lap of waves against its wooden hull is soothing, but not enough to set her feet against the sand, not enough to let her leave. There’s only one reason Raza Ekambe has never joined Jack’s crew, and it’s because she’s fuckin’ terrified of the open water, of the darkness beneath it, and the utter known beyond that.
RAZA

Messages In This Thread
I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 01-18-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 01-18-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 01-21-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 01-29-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 02-02-2021, 08:13 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 02-19-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 03-03-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 03-08-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 03-11-2021, 09:52 PM