I was born a gamblin' (wo)man
Vega Echevarría
Inn Keeper

Age: 39 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vega
I'll endure the night
For the promise of light
As the woman approached she heard the familiar voice pipe up at about the time she settled her gaze on Raza's face. Vega stood about ten yards out from the barkeep, studying carefully. Her eyes moved between the boat and the woman as she turned and grasped it. "I wouldn't go out there alone." She commented, lifting her hand in a manner that she may make the younger woman hesitate. "The waters can be volatile in this season." She let her eyes fall back down to the boat again. It was not a large craft, by any means, and the waves had no mercy. It was part of the reason Vega loved the ocean so -- she was merciless.

While she felt comfortable around Raza based on their history, she felt there was some formality to follow in this moment. "Can I help you?" She asked, taking a few more steps towards the woman and her boat. If Raza agreed, Vega knew she could at least help keep her safe, and she would be able to find out exactly what the woman was up to. Her curiosity was dangerous in the way that it wrapped itself around her throat and etched her words up and moved her feet in ways she almost could not control.

{Okay I am so sorry this is awkward but I am changing to third person because first IS NOT working.}

I want to lift my hands towards the sun
Show me warmth

Messages In This Thread
I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 01-18-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 01-18-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 01-21-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 01-29-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 02-02-2021, 08:13 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 02-19-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 03-03-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 03-08-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 03-11-2021, 09:52 PM