I am the shadow driving the hearse
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
He’d been raised with that language. He’d been raised how to write so similarly to it that it hurts to look at. All those sharp edges where the letters would usually curve. Perhaps that was part of the point. But Declan leaves the letter, moves further in and sheds his clothes, Sunjata’s request already half done, before he’d asked, a small mercy among the shit show everything else was becoming. It’s already too late for Sunjata to remove his clothes before removing Arsen, too distracted by the sight to think about it. And so it’s his sleeves and clothes that get splattered and covered in the cool, chilled blood. “Thank you.” Is all he manages, pulling another nail from Arsen’s arm as Declan rolls up his sleeves beside him.

It doesn’t take long for them to get him from the wall, the body dropping onto them, hard and gone for long enough it’s no longer malleable. It only surges more of that nausea and dread within him. “Put him on the ground. I’ll grab some blankets.” For now, it should work as he racks his brain to try and think up what the fuck to do with him. But they manage to get him into the sand and Sunjata’s standing to slip back toward the spare room attached, a closet on the inside that he pulls a few sheets and a thicker blanket from. “Keep it quiet. It was for me, anyway. I thought I’d ran the kid out of town.” He says, bringing the blankets over to spread out in the sand so they could lift the body again and place him within.

He was a troublemaker but… Didn’t deserve to die for it.” He can’t help the pinch of his brow, slipping away from Declan and the body to wipe his hand on a clean enough part of his clothes, before he lifts the note and ticks it into a pocket so it isn’t lost or stolen. “Could drop him far off in the ocean.” He rumbles before he remembers he can’t. Another perk from his dear father, he assumes.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
I am the shadow driving the hearse - by Sunjata - 01-18-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: I am the shadow driving the hearse - by Sunjata - 01-19-2021, 12:57 AM