Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn
Ray
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

Eyes drawn to Ray's voice, for a second Iris just considered the girl, the way she stood, how she carried herself, the look in her eyes. Then, a smile spread across Iris' face, mild and cordial. "Several things, I'm hoping." She approached the counter and let her fingers slide across it, a strange sense on nostalgia sweeping over her.

She looked around the shop once more, letting her gaze linger where fragmented memories told her she'd passed through before. "But first, let me introduce myself again." She leaned against the counter, turning back to Ray. "I'm Iris. Acquarone." Her free hand stretched out in casual greeting. "We've met before. When we were kids. Do you remember?"

Iris must have been five or six at the time. Her father had taken her brother and her to the shop on several occasions. Acquarone and Lunarium appeared to be friends to Iris' eyes. They'd leave the children to play and shut themselves away behind closed doors.
Meanwhile, she remembers her brother took pains to avoid Ray, while Iris herself alternated between following them both around and engaging in a perpetual game of hide and seek that started when Elias was tasked with keeping an eye on her.

Messages In This Thread
Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Iris - 01-20-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 01-25-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Iris - 01-26-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 02-22-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 03-13-2021, 12:48 AM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 04-23-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 05-07-2021, 07:24 PM