Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn
Ray
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray sighed heavily. "I hadn't heard. How are you holding up?" Something told Ray that saying the typical 'I'm sorry for your loss' was not the right thing to say here. And although she wanted to ask how, it likely wasn't a good time. Instead, Ray nodded as Iris mentioned the rest of her family. "That's good." She could tell that the remaining Acquarone family had some manner of drama. But it wasn't her place to pry. If she needed to know about it, one of her spies would let her know.

"I've been alright. Losing them just a few years apart was rough but....I"m holding up as well as I can. Thankfully it isn't too quiet around here. With the recent renovations there's always someone around." Truly, business had been flourishing. Both for the apothecary and for the network. It kept Ray busy enough.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Iris - 01-20-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 01-25-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 02-22-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 03-13-2021, 12:48 AM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 04-23-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 05-07-2021, 07:24 PM