Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn
Ray
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

"A good drink would be welcome." Ray gave a low chuckle. However as soon as Iris began to discuss the situation of their fathers, her demeanor shifted instantaneously. Her relaxed posture became deceptively lazy, eyes turning critical. Her once warm grin grew sharp. An information broker easily taking the place of the friendly herbalist. "Oh?"

Ray scanned a perceptive eye over Iris before continuing. "It would seem you're misinformed.  That debt is one that your father owes. Not mine. Though Acquarone was never one for honesty was he? I had initially planned to drop the debt out of respect for your family's recent losses. However, if this is the move your father wished to make, consider it left unpaid." Ray spoke bluntly before quickly retrieving the document from the study.

Placing it on the table before Iris she continued. "Now then. How would your father like to repay me?"

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Iris - 01-20-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 01-25-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 02-22-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 03-13-2021, 12:48 AM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 04-23-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 05-07-2021, 07:24 PM