Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn
Ray
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray's eyes glanced toward the now missing hood. "It would seem you came to increase the debt instead of paying it?" She noted, amusement and annoyance clear in her tone. Though she made no move to take the hood back.

She looked over the documents with a small shake of her head, ignoring Iris' tone. "Unfortunately I don't know the specifics of where the debt came from. However if I recall there is something in there about what it was worth."  She noted, her voice flat, giving away none of her thoughts.  Ray scanned the documents carefully before humming and turning to a page that contained the signatures of both men. "Here it is. 'The loan of aid equivalent in worth to that of a small ship in exchange for the agreed upon assets'".

"Of course those two would be vague, even in a contract." She scoffed before glancing back at Iris. "Well then, given the interest of this being..." She quickly checked the date of the signatures. "8 years, then I'd say we're up to a debt of that of a medium sized ship. Now then, I'd take information or material goods. Or simply the return of whatever these assets where, plus interest." Ray finally concluded. Her entire demeanor during the exchange purely professional with hardly a hint of emotion.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Iris - 01-20-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 01-25-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 02-22-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 03-13-2021, 12:48 AM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 04-23-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Herbs 'till Dusk, Secrets 'till Dawn - by Ray - 05-07-2021, 07:24 PM