time grows short and nights grow long
Neron + Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
Morgan had always been an early riser, since childhood, when her father had kept her on the same schedule as his guards. Rising at dawn, no matter the circumstances (right now the circumstances were often 'waking up to look at Neron's dumb smug smirk') and getting up to stretch, go for a walk or some kind of exercise, eat then begin the rest of the day. While being at the grounds made things a little different, she was still trying to keep to her routine as much as she could.

Getting back to the building after the walk, which was significantly easier than any trips in Halo at this time of year, she tapped any dirt or snow off her boots and wiped them, trying her utmost to be respectful to the host; this was, first and foremost, a diplomatic matter, after all (or at least it was meant to be. Any personal motivations surrounding Neron were a private matter).

Still not entirely sure of the layout of the house or where Neron was, she opened a door downstairs to peek in, hoping to see a kitchen and assuming it would be empty at this time of the day - of course, she'd forgotten about who she was staying with. After a surprised pause, she nodded at Wessex and still holding the door handle, went to pull it shut again. "My apologies, Queen Theskyra."
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 01-20-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: time grows short and nights grow long - by Morgan - 01-21-2021, 04:44 PM