time grows short and nights grow long
Neron + Morgan
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
“No, you’re right. I’d say warriors are in the minority right now, given who’s returned. Which is probably a good thing, when it comes to public perception.” A little self-deprecation there, but it’s in good humor and speaks to the truth. “We all know I’m not the best Ambassador.”

Bastien, on the other hand, might be if given the opportunity to spread his wings.

Giving the Hailstorm a bit of a confused look (had he been hit on the head recently?), Wessex agrees. “Yes, I know, I was in the mines with both of you, we were also at the Arc in the Climb together.” In fact, she’s had a number of similar encounters with the Glacier, all battles of a sort, and in all of them she’d come off as strong - and stubborn. Casting a glance to Morgan, Wessex’s brow is slightly raised. “But your enthusiasm is noted.” His strong enthusiasm.

“I didn’t expect you to leave Halo during Deepfrost, and this is no easy endeavor. To be honest, I don’t know if you’ll be allowed to join the KQ if the Voice is going to help us with some implant like before, and if so, how much risk you’ll be in without it.” A brief pause.

“But I am grateful you’re here.”

Messages In This Thread
time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 01-20-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 01-26-2021, 01:31 AM