time grows short and nights grow long
Neron + Morgan
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
“And if Halo ever needs our help, I, if not we, will be there,” Wessex replies with a solemn nod, pledging her own reciprocating support. Tit for tat, and their original disagreement is behind them.

“I’ll encourage them to take you up on it. If worse comes to worse, you and I could put on a little demonstration. There’s a unique catch to this situation - you can’t kill the Monsters with regular weapons. They’re... “ her hands come together in front of her, clasping the air, “spirits, more or less. But they can be burned, like us. Light only sends them into hiding. So I’m thinking some stealth and endurance training would be best?”

There’s a plan forming in her head, of course, and much of it relies on their dark-blessed speed.

A small shake of her head answers Neron’s question. “Not yet. Amun was supposed to do that while I was away. But it appears he’s disappeared. Two LongNights ago we got one-use implants that made us temporarily invisible to the Monsters - I was hoping it might be something like that, because I think she wants us to succeed.”

And the Voice no longer needs the energy, which means it’s okay for her to put the Monsters to rest, if it appeases her current children.

Messages In This Thread
time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 01-20-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 01-27-2021, 02:43 AM