time grows short and nights grow long
Neron + Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
Morgan smiled, glad to have come to a peace here. Politics were not necessarily her strong point as leader, and she had worried about how to approach the Ascended and their Queen; it seemed she had succeeded in making peace (and so, in a way, denying peace with the Order, but she hadn't been interested in that anyway). "Thank you." For the moment though, thankfully, Halo was well; she could only hope it would stay that way.

As for the monsters not being killable with normal weaponry...well, that did limit her capability to harm them, but she still had a lot of experience organising missions, placing people, giving orders in stressful situations; hopefully she could find a way to help and ideally, in a way that she could keep an eye on Neron.

"Do you know how many you're facing?" She asked, frowning, losing herself in plans already. "Will they approach in groups, or alone? If we could separate them into smaller groups, it would be easier."
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 01-20-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: time grows short and nights grow long - by Morgan - 01-29-2021, 11:59 PM