time grows short and nights grow long
Neron + Morgan
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
Wessex shakes her head again, slowly, a grim sort of admission of defeat. “No, I don’t. We don’t know much about them, other than -” they were created by the Voice to help her gain bodies to experiment on and they’ve reigned in terror for at least a hundred years? No, she can’t say that. Friendly - and allies - though they may be, she’s not ready to say that sort of thing to Morgan. “ - they’re creatures of madness. They have rudimentary powers - voice mimicry, telekinesis, tangible enough to kill with claws, but unable to be killed by claws. They can fly, too. I’ve encountered them both in groups and one-on-one. We just… don’t know.”

A big shrug of her shoulders. “Our ancestors hid to survive. Can’t really blame ‘em.”

And now it’s up to them to right the wrong. It served a purpose that helped their Lady, but as far as Wessex is concerned, it wasn’t a good move.

As for what Neron asks, she considers it for a moment. “I think it might work. Sam would know, he had an invisibility-like upgrade for a bit. If it’s alright with you, I’d like for us to be a pair - or trio - depending. We’ve worked together before and I can boost your magic.”

It’d undoubtedly be dangerous for the Hailstorm, which is why she leaves it up to him. Worst case scenario, she sends them to 'safety' and sticks it out.

Messages In This Thread
time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 01-20-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 02-01-2021, 05:11 PM