time grows short and nights grow long
Neron + Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
So, they had no idea how many foes they faced, and there was an ever-growing list of powers and advantages they were going to have to deal with. Morgan nodded, a quiet sigh leaving her as she leaned back and tried to think about how many they had on their side, how they'd have to be fighting in the dark (which she supposed actually wasn't a problem for the Ascended, but she'd have to work something out). "If this goes poorly, if you find you are outnumbered, will you retreat? Or is this a mission...to the end?"

No emotion in her words, but her eyes did move just briefly to Neron, though she was really thinking about everyone she had become connected to. Everyone she would be leaving, or he would be, or any of them, if they died to this.

As for invisibility, that certainly sounded useful. Morgan found herself a little jealous for a second of the upgrades the Ascended had, but swiftly remembered the cons of the change too.
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 01-20-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: time grows short and nights grow long - by Morgan - 02-01-2021, 10:37 PM