(se) oh, tannenbaum
open
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
Raza can’t help but chuckle. The guy is entertainin’, and not in a I can’t wait to see how you fuck yourself up next ‘cause you’re an amusin’ drunk kind of way. Alas, that’s more ‘n half her life. It's  more witty. More alive.  ‘N even though he seems like half a kid (but that also makes him half adult, yeah?), the bar owner finds herself intrigued, despite ‘er best efforts.

Crackin’ a smile an’ raisin’ a brow at his antics, Raza finishes the papaya an’ wipes her juicy hands on her pants before reachin’ out an pattn’ his cheek in mock fondness. “Mmmm, much better,” she jests, referring to his cross-eyed look. And maybe that hand lingers just a little bit longer than it should, or maybe she’s just teasin’ him, but when she pulls away, there’s a spark’a somethin’ in her eye.

“Name’s Raza. I own the Hanged Man. Pop on by sometime.” Pushin’ herself back up t’standin’, the tall, dark stranger face’s slides into a quirky smirk as she looks down at the stranger. No need for a name unless he comes through.  

“If I find ya amusin’, the drunks definitely will. An’ I pay well.” Wavin’ her fingers at him in farwell an’ thanks, she turns slowly an’ heads on about her day.

As for what kind’a payment, well… Raza ain’t above a spirited negotiation session.

{Fin}
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
(se) oh, tannenbaum - by Raza - 01-21-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: (se) oh, tannenbaum - by Nicos - 02-01-2021, 01:45 AM
RE: (se) oh, tannenbaum - by Raza - 02-02-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: (se) oh, tannenbaum - by Nicos - 02-25-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: (se) oh, tannenbaum - by Raza - 02-26-2021, 04:55 PM