may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
Nate’s been taking more and more trips to the Grounds, which is fine. He understands what the Ascended has to do here. But he doesn’t particularly like the idea of remaining alone and waiting and waiting for his return. So on this trip, he comes with. And he comes with a purpose. A hope to not make Nate worry about him like he might if he saw Vai again in Torchline.

So he comes with the medicine he’s been taking, to try and help aid his sleep, even if he still hasn’t slept much as of late – in between everything weighing on both his mind and his shoulders. Sleep had been fitful, a toss and turn every night until the morning light rouses him and he gives up. Again and again.

He opens the door with a quiet knock, slipping into the vaguely familiar area and searching the dark for anyone that might be familiar to him – hoping to gods for a familiar face. “Isla?” He calls out quietly, announcing his arrival and simultaneously hoping to keep things down low.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-21-2021, 07:28 PM