may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
I feel fine now, but I still have trouble remembering things.” He offers quietly, thoughtfully – the amount of notes kept in his front pocket of his jacket grows longer by the day it feels like. And so he watches, idly, while she messes with the bottle, as she tells him it’s okay that he doesn’t remember. He finds it relatively soothing, all things considered.

The offer to stay is welcomed, however, and he’s willing to try anything when it comes to trying to figure out what exactly was the problem. “Here is fine.” He says, letting his gaze dance around the office to the fireplace, to the two chairs that seemed fine enough. Besides, he’s been through enough spirals to know that it isn’t something he wants visible. He knows that him staying awake for it could provide much more than either of them are anticipating.

Her question as she hands the bottle back is met with him recalling what it was he did with it. “A pinch in some whiskey.” He explains, steel gaze drifting from the bottle back toward her face. “Usually I just take a shot with it mixed in and go to bed.” Whether he stays asleep or the nightmares reach out to get him, though, is another story.

I can take it however you need me to.” He offers her as well – somehow wondering if it was worse or better to take it with something else.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-21-2021, 10:54 PM