may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

Here it is, then. Isla gestures for Sunjata to go and get comfortable in one of the chairs - in the meantime, she takes the parchment and pencil and moves to set it down on a small table that sits between the two seats. She also lights a couple more lanterns, setting them on the mantelpiece over the fireplace - lighting it isn't worth the risk for her, so this will have to do. "Perhaps we'll try it with just plain water," she suggests to the Flood. "It could be that all this time, it's just been a reaction to the alcohol."

She somehow doubts it, but there is always hope. Leaving Sunjata to settle himself, the medic moves back out into the infirmary. She puts up a notice to say she is currently occupied and to knock the office door if it is urgent, then gathers a clean blanket and pillow from the store room (in case he does fall asleep), a jug of water and a glass, and a few bits of medical equipment so she can monitor him and take a proper sample of the drug.

Then Isla is back, smiling warmly and mixing him a small glass of water with a pinch of medicine, offering it out with the blanket and pillow. "How long does it normally take to have an effect?" she asks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-22-2021, 10:01 PM