may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
It doesn’t bother him that the fire isn’t lit. The lanterns more than enough to illuminate the space. So he settles into the chair offered, kept to himself for a fair amount of time until she disappears and reappears, his long legs stretching out in front of him toward the empty fireplace, his gaze peering back to her as she begins to mix it up. Water was fine, was probably better honestly but he doesn’t know. He simply just does what he’s told.

The blanket and pillows are offered and he feels strange reaching out for them, almost as if it’s bringing back a long forgotten memory of being young, having to stay in the hospital for some issue he hadn’t given himself. But he shrugs out of his jacket, to wrap himself with the blanket and to stuff the pillow against the backrest of the chair. He takes the water next, downing it as he usually did because the taste wasn’t something he ever looked forward to. This, he sets on the side table as well. “About half an hour, I think? I’m typically asleep in that time.” He just never stays asleep.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-22-2021, 10:28 PM