may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

Half an hour sounds about right, Isla nodding to him in understanding and settling herself in the chair opposite while he gets himself comfortable. "We shouldn't be disturbed," she assures him. "In a best case scenario, you fall asleep and I monitor you until you wake up with no adverse effects, and it turns out the alcohol was having an adverse reaction with you," she says. She makes no mention of worst case.

"In the meantime, if you don't mind, I'm going to flesh out all that I've written here into some more comprehensive notes, in case I need to refer back to them. I'll also take a sample of the medicine to examine later." Smiling across to Sunjata in that way that doctors do, Isla promptly stops paying attention to him (not really, of course) and turns her focus down to the papers in her lap. The soft sound of her writing fills the air, a quiet lullaby in an even quieter space.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-22-2021, 10:37 PM