may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
He nods as she echoes his comment of the door, as if trying to urge her into saying she hears it too. But, alas, she doesn’t. He should have expected it, honestly, but it doesn’t stop the thundering heartbeat he can feel pulsing in his neck, the heartbeat he can feel in his fingertips. So he takes a deep breath and tries to block it out, the banging that reminds him of LongNight in this ridiculous place, trying to quell the sudden fears that spring up and rise up within him. He finds himself clutching the blanket tight. “Sounded like someone wanted in.” He offers her quietly, not looking at her.

And the longer time goes on, the more little things here and there begin to warp and shift, the floor becomes marble, the soft voices he heard prior becomes the sound of marching boots. He wishes he were asleep, honestly, as he closes his eyes and his jaw is set tight, trying to block it all out. “Everythings changing.” He tells her through clenched teeth. “The floor is marble.” And it isn’t anywhere he knows just yet, not until the sound of boots grows louder and he can hear his mother’s soft voice drift in from nowhere. “I hear voices.” He relates these to her, as he has with Nate when he’d taken things that could react strangely.

Doesn’t make it easier, however, and he keeps his eyes shut tight.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-22-2021, 11:04 PM