may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
I see.” She says and it’s confirmation enough that it makes sense. But she says she’s going to go and grab something and the pencil stills on the paper as if he’s unsure whether or not he wanted her to go. The prospect of cooling down is appealing, but he isn’t entirely sure who or what might come for him in her absence. But he doesn’t have good enough reasons to keep her staying, and it would be short wouldn’t it? “Okay.” He finally concedes, turning back to the paper with the very detailed drawing of the mansion he thinks he’s made.

In her absence, however, without much else than that terrible home to think about, he ends up adding a dark shadowy figure in the staircase, the river of blood that pours from it and goes down and down the stairs until it meets in the marble flooring. There’s a sound he hears, suddenly, like a shout in his ear — in Korofi, of course — of how much of a failure he was, how ashamed his family was to be associated with him. It makes him jump slightly, lips parting to pant through his raging heartbeat, his hand accidentally knocking over the water glass. He watches it fall, making no move to try and catch it, watches as the water within the glass turns to oily, inky black. “I’m sorry.” He apologizes, to no one and everyone all the same.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 08:37 PM