may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
How long… As in today? Or when did it start?” He asks her with an air of playfulness, albeit tired. He’s done it for years, though he does remember when it started. As for how long he’s done it today? He doesn’t know when he started. It’s always been tense. At her explanation of her upgrade, however, he’s nodding with interest, wondering just how her upgrade worked — if it just pinpointed or X-rayed, either way he settles and brings the wing in question forward for her to look. “Be my guest, then.” A small offering.

For him to have writhed through an hour of nothing memorable coming to mind. It sinks in his stomach, Sunjata finding that he’d rather find out sooner than later. Rip the bandaid off. “We can talk about it now. I’ll be fine.” He assures her, sure that the food she’d sent away for would be here soon enough anyway, sure that him stewing in his anxieties and worries wouldn’t make it easier.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 11:33 PM