may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
Most times when Shaju had conducted business with him, it was a separate room. This time, however, in front of so many people? Well, Sunjata had been restrained by officers, with guns and knives pointed at them from all sides. “Yes.” He finally says simply, easier to explain that part without diving into a tangent.

But he pauses so she can ask questions if she’d like to and the question that reaches him has him pausing, considering, the flicker of emotions so raw within him he can’t help but to laugh. It’s a short, humorless thing that has him shaking his head. “No. There was no talking with him.” He pauses, deciding that she’s likely gotten the wrong impression. “That particular business was with me and Lusea. So he had us restrained by officers. He made me watch as he killed her.” His fingers itch to rub at the scar at his neck again, but he refrains.

But his gaze does lift to Isla’s face after that. “So of course I fought those holding me, got sliced in the neck pretty deep. They let me hold her as she died and I eventually blacked out.” There’s a slow inhale of breath, a loud exhale of a sigh. “But they fixed me up and a few short hours later I was dragged back into that stupid fucking foyer like nothing had happened and was told my sister and I were engaged.” Tattooed shoulders rise and fall in a shrug.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-24-2021, 08:44 PM