may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
It was a horribly cruel thing to do, and yet it was all Sunjata truly knew back then. It had only been his mother (whom had been taken away) and the resistance (which had also been taken away) that had shown him any form of love and understanding, even if it was hard fought and well won. Her question ignites something within him, a confusion in wondering if that’s why they had let him. Because they knew he wouldn’t go with her regardless of how much he had wished to, how much he had tried.

So he swallows down in his confusion. “It’s okay. Thinking back on it now, that makes sense.” Just one more cruel thing for them to do, to give him the hope of it just once. His gaze lifts to her face after as the next question is aired, his tongue running along his teeth as he considers it. “Horribly, as per usual. I caused a distraction and grabbed my sister and we self exiled from Korofi. In that time, though, my father had convinced everyone that I had been a double spy. To get the resistance where he wanted them to take care of the problem at its roots. So then I was hunted by my father and the resistance.” Which is why they had exiled, why he had gone to a completely different land because nowhere was safe.

A year or so after that, I ended up here.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-24-2021, 09:05 PM