may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Isla

take your medicine

"You're very welcome," Isla tells him with a soft smile, before departing to answer the door. There's a rattle of bowls and cutlery and she returns with a tray laden with food. "I've got a pot of stew with some bread from the bakery, and a canteen of coffee for you. The baker threw in a cake as well, by the look of it. I hope you're hungry, because it's not like it's any use for me." Laughing, she sets everything down on the table and carefully ladles some stew into the bowl for him.

Lighter conversation follows after that, mainly directed by the medic - it is one thing to help the body, but another entirely to try and heal the mind. Only when Sunjata is full and warmed through and caffeinated does she let him test his balance, and even then, she performs a quick check up before letting him leave. The Flood disappears out into the snow and the darkness, and Isla is left with her thoughts to wait for the inevitable.

~FIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-24-2021, 09:44 PM