(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
Caught. Not that the Fixer had been avoiding the question, he just got distracted by the prospect of the Firling and enjoying a new friend’s company. “Yeeeeeessss…” he draws out, suddenly looking quite sheepish as he rights and steadies himself again. “That was the original plan, and then I remembered the Firling, and well…” one shoulder shrugs in what he hopes is a charming way, an uncharacteristic self-consciousness rising hot and heavy in his cheeks. The dark pools of his eyes dart away and identify a place to sit - safety - and he gestures toward it.

“I’m not normally this unsteady. Disuse makes it weaker.” Seeming to try and justify what just happened, perhaps needlessly, the young(ish) man has a noticeable shift in him.

“Do you have any suggestions?” he asks, glancing at Sera as he remains standing in order to give her a proper height, “Other than a grip fitted to my palm and a slip-proof bottom?”
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Falke - 03-01-2021, 04:21 PM