(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// last night you came to my house with drunk eyes
we didn't think too much this time, we danced like we were the same //
Falke’s sheepishness does come off a bit charming to Sera, if she’s being honest. And as she listens to him explain about the Firling, she nods, her smile growing a bit more genuine until they’re heading toward the bench alongside the edge of the street and she remains at his side in case he should need help until they get there. “You don’t have to justify it to me.” She assures him gently, offering a soft smile in response. And when he stands to give her the idea of proper height, she moves to pull out her notebook and measuring tape to take note of it.

Once she does, she has him sit – though she remains standing for now. She looks down at him as she marks the notable things that would make a cane good, the slip proof bottom and the grip fitted to his palm, but there’s another idea she has in mind that might help pair with it. “Do you mind?” She asks a bit suddenly, before she’s kneeling before Falke, taking a new measurement from his knee down, then using that to do some math to figure out the hip section.

I could make a brace for your hip of sorts… Or…” She trails off, peering up at him from where she kneels by his leg. “We could try a cane with lighter material so it’s easier to use and take a bit less weight off that side of you?” To counterbalance it of a sort, perhaps?
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Seraphina - 03-02-2021, 06:26 AM