(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// last night you came to my house with drunk eyes
we didn't think too much this time, we danced like we were the same //
He denies the need for a brace, preferring a cane over it and she marks that note in her notebook before she peers up at him while he quickly agrees, a soft smile forming on the edges of her lips. “Hollowing it out will make it lighter and also give room for a button to be put in, but it will take me a bit to make sure that I can make one that won’t accidentally collapse on you.” She offers with a tidbit of information up in that pretty little head of hers.

But he continues and it’s like a lightbulb goes off in her head, a Cheshire grin forming on her lips – not at the quiet and shame of what Falke gives, but because of the idea he’s just given her. She stands, sitting delicately at his side and angles herself toward him, moving a bit lower from her notes to begin to sketch out something nice.

It’s a cane, extendable in two parts – the smaller version of it closer to becoming like a baton of sorts, but the handle – delicate and noted to be elegantly designed, when the second button is pulled, releases a hidden dagger from within it that’s straight as a whip to fit into the hollowed out core of the cane. “How is… This?” She asks as she adds the final details, the two buttons – one for expanding and collapsing, the other for releasing the weapon – and turns the notebook toward him for his approval.
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Seraphina - 03-12-2021, 06:25 AM