(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// last night you came to my house with drunk eyes
we didn't think too much this time, we danced like we were the same //
She flips the notebook toward him, lets him take as much time as he wishes to scan the things she’s both added and taken away from the design of his cane. And when he smiles, when he breathes his response, Sera can’t help but to offer a brilliant grin his way, bright and vibrant and happy to have helped.

And even if he were to admit that he didn’t know how to wield a knife? Well, he wouldn’t have been alone. Sera isn’t too sure either – but she’s been training with a few of the Dragoons and Ronin in order to learn some perks of self-defense. Perhaps once she’s learned more she can help teach the man beside her.

Snorting lightly at his compliment, she takes the notebook back, sticking a piece of paper like a bookmark from the back of the pages into that spread, before she closes it and looks back up at him with content. “You’re welcome.” She says gently, keeping that smile on her face. “Give me a week or so to get a prototype together and we can test it out, alright? Then I can finalize it.
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Seraphina - 03-22-2021, 05:13 AM