(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
“Of course. No rush at all.” He’s done just fine without a cane for a while, he can certainly make do without one for another week or so. Especially because he doubts he’ll be off adventuring any time soon - even with the prospect of the Skyboat port in Torchline.

As she closes her sketchbook. Ophelia starts to project the hungry feeling - and Falke’s stomach joins in with a small rumble of its own. He looks down at it, surprised, and then his eyes light up. “Looks like we’re both a little hungry, hey Fee?” That light turns to a sparkle of mischief as he thinks about their earlier conversation - and Mag’s scones. “Sera, would you and Levi like one of Mag’s scones before we head back? On me, of course.”

The perfect treat to end an excursion like this, and a small way to say thank you, if the Artificer has the time.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Falke - 03-27-2021, 06:06 PM