Seeking the Light [Open!]
Kristopher Neculai
Craftsman / Artist

Age: 310 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

He hadn’t realized that there was someone else in the Atheneum until they spoke. The voice carried, echoing slightly in the large space, but it didn’t bother him. He stayed where he was, unmoving and silent for a long moment.

Kristopher finally lifted his head and opened his eyes, glancing at the figure slightly behind him with a smirk. ”I would like to,” he said softly, watching them touch their fingers together. He had been like this for so long, he had forgotten that the sensation of touch was even really a thing. Touching the tomes and shelves was simply a way to connect to the words that he had read so many years ago. The sensation almost didn’t mean anything to him anymore.

”She is our mother, maybe not by blood, but her relation in giving life is true.” He combed his fingers through his hair, moving it out of his face. ”Family is the most important influence someone can have, and sentiment plays a large part in that. I’ve been locked away from her for too long, so I bring a piece of myself for her to keep as an apology and a hope that she will answer the prayer of a lost son.”

Kristopher spoke poetically and without hesitation, showing his words were honest, but he worried that he would be left by the mother who gave him his new life. He had lost his parents, lost his siblings… He silently prayed that he would not be abandoned by the closest thing to family he had left.

His eyes narrowed just slightly at the blonde. ”Does sentimentality not hold a place in your worship of the goddess?”

Kristopher

Messages In This Thread
Seeking the Light [Open!] - by Kristopher - 01-23-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: Seeking the Light [Open!] - by 108 - 01-23-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Seeking the Light [Open!] - by Kristopher - 01-23-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Seeking the Light [Open!] - by the VOICE - 01-26-2019, 04:30 PM
RE: Seeking the Light [Open!] - by 108 - 01-28-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Seeking the Light [Open!] - by Kristopher - 01-30-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Seeking the Light [Open!] - by the VOICE - 01-30-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Seeking the Light [Open!] - by 108 - 01-30-2019, 10:26 PM