bells are ringing like a panic in my head
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want to bring my fear, loathing, and delusions to a pour
I want to tip panic and reason into my god-fearing mouth
Worry has all but consumed Nate recently, lingering in the back of his mind like a toxic cloud, it's insidious fingers creeping into everything, keying up a kind of frantic paranoia he hasn't felt in... well, not as long as he would have preferred. Worry about Sunjata even more so, with everything going on, with the lack of breathing space they've had recently. With the appointment he'd had with Isla. With the note that had come from Isla.

They're already in the Grounds, obviously, and the clinic isn't far from the VlamVloed. Nate makes his way over as soon as Sunjata is asleep, safe behind locked doors. Walking into the building with an unearned sense of familiarity, Nate lets himself into the back, knocking on Isla's office door more to announce himself than anything else. "You wanted to see me?"

He is a taut line of tension, from the way his hands sit balled at his sides to the tilt of his head, like he's expecting someone, something to creep up on him. It's a far cry from the almost good mood he'd been in when they'd been setting up the infirmary again.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
bells are ringing like a panic in my head - by Nate - 01-24-2021, 08:16 AM