bells are ringing like a panic in my head
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

It's true that Isla has included a letter to Nate in with the medicine that she has given to Sunjata. The letter contains, along with instructions regarding the sedative and a list of its ingredients, a request that her fellow doctor comes to see her when he next gets the opportunity. And call it a hunch, but when Sunjata goes home to the VlamVloed, Isla doesn't leave the infirmary. She cleans up, checks her overnight patients, and returns to her office.

When Nate knocks, she's staring at the dying embers in one of the lanterns, the medic rising to her feet to get the door. "I did." Her smile doesn't reach her eyes, not quite, and she steps aside to let him in. "I am sure you can guess why. I've something I'd like to share with you, but if you've got questions first, I'm happy to answer."

She leads him, not to the desk where she's been working, but to the two comfortable chairs before an unlit fireplace. Isla basically lives in this office now, and she doesn't even mind it. "How are you?"

ISLA
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die

Messages In This Thread
RE: bells are ringing like a panic in my head - by Isla - 01-24-2021, 01:57 PM