bells are ringing like a panic in my head
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"Understandable," Isla murmurs, pressing no further and keeping, then, to the facts of the matter as she had observed them. It's a promise to maintain professional that cracks no sooner than Nate opens the file; the medic's smile softens a little, and she rises to her feet to fetch the ingredients that make up the sedative. Herbs from the woodland, mostly, ground to a fine powder and mixed in with shavings of peppermint bark for taste. (And to differentiate it from other medicines out there).

"And what would you have noticed?" Isla asks. "He was taking it before sleeping. From his descriptions, the drug was primarily in his system when he was unconscious. I'm unsure what you would have seen." It's an attempt to soothe the guilt, though from her own experiences, nothing will manage that. Not for a medical practitioner.

"Here is everything I put into the sedative. The ingredients and measurements are listed as well. As for how it happened... I don't know, Nate. Sunjata said he got it from your clinic. He slept when he was first given it, and then picked it up and left afterwards."

ISLA
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die

Messages In This Thread
RE: bells are ringing like a panic in my head - by Isla - 01-27-2021, 08:41 PM