bells are ringing like a panic in my head
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want to bring my fear, loathing, and delusions to a pour
I want to tip panic and reason into my god-fearing mouth
There’s the slightest easing, a dip of relief tension reliving in Nate’s shoulders at Isla’s understanding, her focus. While he reads over her notes, she stands, a moments distraction that is not repeated when she returns, though by that point Nate is finished, is digesting what she’d observed, and sinking further into his own selfish hole.

”Something was off, and I... I did notice, I just didn’t...” He didn’t look into it, why? He’d... assumed, and this had happened, and if he tore himself to shreds over it it still wouldn’t feel like penance enough. ”I just assumed if it came from Vai it was fine, and I still don’t understand it.” A weak spark of anger accompanies the words, snuffed out almost immediately.

Weariness takes over his features, the space behind his eyes instead, even infecting his voice when he speaks. ”Thank you, I...” I have no way to repay this. ”Is there anything I should keep an eye out for, beyond the obvious? Any kind of withdrawal?”
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: bells are ringing like a panic in my head - by Nate - 01-28-2021, 06:23 AM