bells are ringing like a panic in my head
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"I wouldn't know where anyone could have gotten the substance that Sunjata was taking," Isla admits. "There were ingredients I could identify, but none that I know of from the Grounds. Perhaps it is worth asking Vai? I don't understand how such an error could occur." Which does not bode well for the medic in question, but at the same time, what's done is done. Having given Nate all the information she can, Isla takes her seat once more and offers her fellow doctor a smile that seems more open for its sadness and its shared knowledge.

"You cannot change what happened," she reminds him gently. "Berating yourself over it will only feed bad judgement calls in future. There is nothing to be done for what was, but you can certainly affect what will be."

Like withdrawal symptoms, or other things to watch out for. Isla nods, reaching out for some spare parchment to write upon. "I would not be surprised if he seems to get better in some ways but worse in others, at first. He will be getting some sleep now, at least. But don't be alarmed if some visions or hallucinations persist. His unconscious is trying to unpack a lot of things, from my observations."

ISLA
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die

Messages In This Thread
RE: bells are ringing like a panic in my head - by Isla - 01-28-2021, 09:10 PM