bells are ringing like a panic in my head
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

The Greatwood? Isla raises her eyebrows, the medic giving the possibility some weighty consideration. "I was never able to explore the Greatwood very much," she confesses. "I suppose you would be able to find those ingredients in the warmer seasons, though you'd have to dry them out quite quickly for them to retain any potency... those kinds of ingredients favour warm and damp areas," she explains. Which isn't to say yes or no, all in all.

Smiling gently, she nods to her fellow doctor. "That's all we can do, sometimes," she murmurs. "Keep an eye on him, and if you need anything or if you have any concerns, I'm always here as an extra pair of eyes. I also gave Sunjata a key to this office. I know he is feeling a little on edge, so I thought a place away from Torchline that only a few people know about might help him."

As for the rest? Isla shrugs. "There's a lot of guilt about what happened to the girl he was with, back in his home. A lot of unresolved fear about his father. I would be careful though, Nate. Be his husband, not his doctor."

ISLA
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die

Messages In This Thread
RE: bells are ringing like a panic in my head - by Isla - 02-02-2021, 04:34 PM