just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i am not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
i've been searching for a trail to follow again, take me back to the night we met //
Nate has no idea how he's gotten entangled in so much that keeps him from home. Jobs for the Voice, for Longnight, for Safrin. It's getting to be too much. At least his husband has come along this time, taking care of his own business, whatever that may be. Sunjata hadn't shared, and the least, the very least Nate feels he can do, after everything, is not pry.

Bright moonlight and Deepfrost chill make the night sharp, crisp. If he weren't ascended, he would hate it, whine about the cold, but it's almost peaceful right now, the streets empty as he approaches the VlamVloed. Smoke curls from the chimney, and he can see Pemota's glow through one of the windows, filling the main room as he enters, greets his companion quietly. Nate takes the stairs two at a time, and as silently as he can, imagining Sunjata is asleep, and not wanting to disturb him.

He stumbles into a picture of coziness that seems so disconnected to the last few days weeks months. Haai wakes first, Nate reaching out to scratch her head on his way to the fireplace, another piece of wood dropped onto the fireplace before he turns to face the bed. It seems like such a shame to disturb Sunjata, but shame's never stopped him before. Nate sits on the edge of the bed, his hand reaching out to stroke along the attuned's cheek."Sonskyn?" His voice is a low rumble, the ascended trying to bring the other around into partial wakefulness gently. He just needs Sunjata to be responsive enough to let him clamber into bed, Nate can handle everything past that, the adjustment of blankets and pillows and attuned into a comfortable position.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 01-24-2021, 08:55 AM