just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
He has tried to stay awake to no avail, a small mercy all things considered since the last month or two has been spent hardly able to gain any deep meaningful rest. So it takes him quickly, not even stirring as Nate arrives, not stirring as Haai yawns and licks Nate’s hand before curling back up on the floor. Sunjata still doesn’t stir, not even when the weight of Nate is felt on the bed, as the Ascended sits on the edge.

He only stirs slightly with the hand on his cheek, with the voice that crosses through the air softly. The hand holding the sealed letter clutches it a bit tighter, Sunjata’s wings flexing and he nuzzles his head into the pillows a bit more — as if he doesn’t want to be woken up. But there’s a part of him that remembers he’d been trying to stay awake, and with a sharp inhale of breath he shakes his head in the pillow before cracking an eye halfway open, spying Nate through his sleepiness.

The hand still clutching the letter (addressed to Nate, of course) moves with him as he leans back a bit, giving Nate space while the hand reaches out for his husband, to pull him close under the blankets with him so Sunjata might be able to nestle himself in close against the Ascended. “Mm, skatjie.” He rumbles through a hoarse throat, the letter still attempting to be clutched before it falls into Nate’s lap. This wakes him a fraction more, a yawn slipping from him as he manages to open both eyes to peer at his husband.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-24-2021, 05:12 PM