just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i am not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
i've been searching for a trail to follow again, take me back to the night we met //
Pemota drifts into the room after him, settling in with Haai, cozy and heavy. It's an echo of the rest of the room's mood, especially as Nate settles in on the bed, his hand on Sunjata's face. Nate leans in close, accepting the ug as much as he can, taking up what space there is without actually moving the other man too much. You look comfortable. There is no small amount of warmth, of genuine, easy peace in his voice, short-lived as it may turn out to be.

The letter in his lap catches his attention, the ascended's free hand lifting it up enough to see his own name. "What's this?" Nate hums, flipping it as if Sunjata really needs the clarification about what he means. He tries to not let worry touch him, tries to not immediately sink down into worst-case scenarios, but it's hard, with the way everything's been going for them recently.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 01-25-2021, 06:21 AM