just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
I am very comfortable. He hums back to Nate – his mental voice just as groggy but hidden with that hint of formality, regality that hasn’t been there in a while. But he nestles in, slipping his head to rest along Nate’s shoulder, tucking himself in close so he might cuddle up against the Ascended and wrap an arm around him now that the letter is in the doctor’s hands.

What is it? Well, that’s a can of worms Sunjata’s not entirely awake enough for yet, but he tries. He stifles another yawn, nuzzles his head against Nate again before he’s withdrawing a fraction so he can sit up a bit more, to prop himself up on an elbow. “It’s for you.” he says at first, though realizing soon after that it should have been obvious given Nate’s name on the letter. “It’s from Isla.” He quickly clarifies, swallowing against a sore throat.

I noticed that despite Vai giving me the sleeping meds, that it wasn’t really working… And given everything... We've had on our plates... I just wanted another outside look.” He dances around the true meaning of what he wants to say - the fact that he can see the toll all of it is wearing on his husband and how he doesn't want to add to it more. And he has been, until now, until he's foudn teh true reason for the cause of his problems. (So he thinks). “So I brought it with… It, uh, it turns out it’s not sleeping medicine, nor a sedative…” He trails off, his smile falling as he reaches up to rub the sleepiness from his eyes before he peers back at the letter.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-25-2021, 06:32 AM