just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i am not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
i've been searching for a trail to follow again, take me back to the night we met //
Nate actually manages a low chuckle, leaning in to press kisses against Sunjata's head, against his ear. They're close, the blanket of comfort beginning to settle over the ascended as well. For the moment.

The fact that it's from Isla has Nate straightening, paying just a touch more attention. She could have sought him out herself, though people had a habit of running into Sunjata before him, this seems more pointed than that. Mismatched eyes flick to Sunjata, looking over his face with a new carefulness. He seems gaunt, tired, even more than he has been recently. Hoarse too, Nate wracking his mind to try and remember if he'd noticed it earlier in the morning.

"No?" Then what it is? Nate doesn't trust his voice to not shake or crack, his brows pulling together as he follows the attuned's focus down to the letter. He has to stretch a little bit to open it, slipping a piece of paper out to read Isla's neat scrawl. It's not long, but he still looks over it longer than necessary, the corners of his lips pinned up. "She just wants me to go and speak with her." A heavy breath heaves out of Nate, shifting the weight on his shoulders without actually lessening his burden.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 01-25-2021, 06:53 AM